ACTIONS TO SUPPORT ISRAEL
In times of challenge, unity and action are our greatest strengths. In Israel, dedicated individuals within our Reform movement are among those leading the tireless fight to preserve democracy and uphold the values we hold dear. Their meaningful work inspires us to engage and support their efforts.
Here’s how you can be a part of this vital cause.
- Make a charitable donation to the IMPJ & IRAC Emergency Campaign. The Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism and Israel Religious Action Center are champions in Israel’s ongoing battle for democracy. Your contribution will directly support their impactful work.
LEARN AND CONNECT
- Join the Association of Reform Zionists of America (ARZA) as a congregational or individual member. Your membership acts as your voice in Israel’s national institutions, helps our Movement in Israel expand its reach, and creates a strong Reform and Liberal Zionist Movements in North America. ARZA’s website also has bacground resources on the ‘reasonableness’ bill.
- Subscribe to the IRAC’s Pluralist to hear first hand from those on the ground about challenges and opportunities.
- For those interested in deeper learning, the Shalom Hartman Institute will host a virtual beit midrash. This is an opportunity to learn with faculty and fellows as we grapple with these urgent questions.
ACT IN SOLIDARITY
- Sign the pledge of support for a democratic Israel
- Print protest materials to show your solidarity with Israel at this time. Use in social media and hang these materials in your sukkah!
- Attend the historic UnXeptable demonstration during Netanyahu’s visit in NYC, Friday Sept 22, 8:30am. Join the NYC WhatsApp Group for daily updates.