Temple Beth-El is striving to be a warm and inclusive community during COVID.
Throughout the pandemic, our team of medical advisors has carefully monitored state and local infection trends, hospitalization numbers, projections of future variants, as well as advancements in therapeutic treatments.
As a result, as of August 22, 2022, our COVID protocols
- We welcome all individuals to participate in person in temple functions.
- Masks are optional at TBE events. (Events happening in a congregant’s home may still require masks depending on the needs or wishes of the host.) Disposable surgical masks will be provided for anyone who wants one. Children’s sizes are available.
- Physical distancing is optional. We will leave enough space so that individuals can chose to maintain social distance.
- Please respect the choices made by other congregants to either mask or socially distance.
- Maintain hand hygiene by sanitizing or washing your hands as appropriate.
- Perhaps most importantly, stay home if you are feeling unwell for any reason. This is true regardless of the types of symptoms you are experiencing. Staying home is the best way to prevent the spread of germs to others.
- If you have a known COVID exposure, please follow the CDC isolation guidelines before returning to temple functions.
For School: Temple Beth-El’s religious school is open. Click here for the school’s COVID protocols.
Updated August 22, 2022