Are you interested in doing some male bonding? Many temples refer to it as the Men’s Club. At Temple Beth-El we have maintained the name of “Brotherhood” and it is in this spirit of camaraderie that our male temple members have the opportunity to create and enjoy life-long friendships as well as become more involved in the temple community.
The Brotherhood offers a little bit of everything to everyone.
Sunday breakfasts with speakers discussing a wide range of interesting topics
- Organ donation
- Physical fitness
- Financial planning
- Digital photography
- Septuagenarians flying around the world in a prop plane
- Belarus trip to donate a torah scroll to our sister congregation
Social action opportunities for those who want to give something back to the local or greater world community
Socialize with the Brothers……
- Monday Night Football games
- Occasional Poker Nights
- An evening out with our Sisterhood
Spiritual and religious programs are another way to get connected
- Annual Brotherhood Shabbat Service
- Torah Study
- Hanukkah Celebration
Support fundraising efforts to help raise money for the Brotherhood Youth Scholarship Fund (BYSF) Learn More
- Dedicated fund
- Awarded over $15,000 in scholarships to young students in our congregation
- Join or renew your membership today!
- Meet our Executive Board Brotherhood E-Board
For more information about the Brotherhood, please send email to Brian Wood & Harold Levin, Brotherhood Co-presidents. They look forward to meeting you!